Webster vape shop sued over exploding e-cig battery – WHEC News – 10NBC

January 17, 2018 07:46 PM

A Webster man is now suing a smoke shop after he says the vaping device he bought there exploded.

According to court paperwork obtained by News10NBC, 21-year-old Owen Atkinson claims he suffered severe and painful burns when the device’s battery blew up.

Read More Here...

This entry was posted in Vaporizer E-Cigarette Stocks News. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.