Dad of six nearly has his todger blasted off when his e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket – The Sun

A DAD of six almost had his todger blasted off when his e-cig battery pack blew up in his pocket.

Jason Curmi’s jeans and boxers were shredded as the device exploded.

Triangle News

A dad of six nearly had his todger blown off in a vape battery explosion in his pocket

Joe Newman / Triangle News

Jason Curmi said the e-cig explosion was only two inches from his privates

He was left with severe burns on his right thigh and still is off work three weeks later.

The 46-year-old, who is struggling to walk and sit, said: “It was also only two inches from my privates and, if I’d been wearing different clothing, it could have blown them to bits.”

Jason turned to vaping after quitting cigarettes three months ago.

He felt a warm sensation from a spare battery pack in his pocket as he got to work in Vauxhall, South London.

Joe Newman / Triangle News

The 46-year-old, who struggles to walk and sit,  shows his shredded jeans

Joe Newman / Triangle

Read More Here...

This entry was posted in Vaporizer E-Cigarette Stocks News. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your email address will never be published.